Monday, August 6, 2007

It Can't be August!!

I am shocked - August is here, winter is around the corner and I am not ready - in less than 100 days I will have to be thinking of cooking for Thanksgiving. My mother always told me that the older you get the faster time flies by - I just didn't believe it. Wasn't it just yesterday that my son was crawling around on the floor? Now he is raising his own little girl, and expecting another one in less than 30 days - how did that happen???? OK - enough of the whining...

My torch has been running non-stop for the last few days - all orders are out - YIPPPEEE, and I have been able to post a bunch of new designs that are in Studio and ready for new homes. I hated to do it, but I did put my Terra glass focals up for sale - I can't believe how beautiful that glass is. I will come back in a few minutes (hours) to put a link here to the new designs that are waiting for adoption!

My goodness - time was on my side this time - I got these lovelies up quickly - come take a peek
click here

Return to GG Home

No comments: