Saturday, July 28, 2007

Where oh Where???

My goodness, where oh where has the day gone? Time just seems to be slipping by and I can't seem to get out from under all the things that need to be done in the Studio!!! On a good note I have finished some nice beads and they are annealing nicely - hopefully they will be ready for photos tomorrow in the pm - they all will need a good "bath" and dressing up first :). In the meantime I will finish the laundry -- yes, the laundry at 11:30 pm!!! only one load - big difference from when my son and his family lived here - at least two loads a day - lol - now only two loads a week!!! My mom and I just don't have that many things to wash :). Still I miss the chaos and laughs we had - oh well they all have to leave the nest sometime. Well, off to fold and fluff and then to bed!!!
Have a wonderful evening everyone "see" you tomorrow!!!
DeMarie

No comments: