Thursday, July 26, 2007

It Works!! Terra Glass Is Beautiful


Return to GG Home


Ok - I have to admit I am a boro glass lover - it's expensive, durable and beautiful with it's gem stone qualities. So it is very hard for me to explore new "soft" glass, but I just couldn't resist the glass from Double Helix Glassworks.


The glass called Terra has been a bit of a trend for some time now, and I don't like trends in the glass world, but I just had to try this glass!! At $100.00 a pound - yes I said $100 a pound it was a stretch even for me a dedicated boro artist that is used to paying about $45.00 a pound for glass. But I have to tell you this glass is worth every single penny!! The results are magnificent and the customer service is fast and friendly - Julie even included a lovely note, and considering that the glass business can get really hectic and busy, that was a special treat for me.



So....how do the beads look??? I LOVE them - that is how they look -above you can see my very first beads using Tera Glass from Double Helix Glassworks - this glass is worth every penny and more!

NOTE DON'T FORGET MY VERY FIRST COLUMN WITH THE ONLINE BEAD MAG BEADBUGLE.COM IS NOW ONLINE. MY DESIGN COLUMN WITH THE TROY RECORD IN NY IS "OFF LINE" EVERY OTHER SUNDAY - SO READ, READ, READ!

Return to GG Home

2 comments:

HI! said...

hmmm interesting comment

belvedere beads said...

your terra beads are treasure. i have been trying to talk myself into buying some - but the cost...