Friday, June 22, 2007

NEW DESIGN FOR WIRE WRAPPERS



Return to GG Studio home page

I have been kicking around this idea for quite few months and finally decided to get it out of my head and into a design. It's called the WW Touch Stone - it is a boro pendant especially designed for a wire wrapping technique. I just love it. Each WW Touch Stone will be one of a kind and wil come with holes for the designer to add a personal wire wrapped design.

Here is the first design. More are in the kiln and will be added this Saturday in the PM.


2 comments:

windycindy said...

Hello! I just happened upon your website and I love it. I really love your new style of wire wrapping your beads. If you have a mailing list or blogger's list, please add me to one or both. It is appreciated.....Cindi

HI! said...

Hi Cindi - thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I will gladly add you to my list, but you have to email me at denise@glassbeadz.com, because my blog doesn't give me your email address. You made my day! Thank you so much.