Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Pendants will arrive tomorrow morning

My goodness days have been slipping by. I still have about 4 custom orders that are in the making, and should be finishing all these lovely beads by tomorrow PM. We have had some terrible weather her - major thunderstorms, that even scared me, a avid thunderstorm lover!!


I have two kilns running tonight, and one has some lovely pendants that will be up on the early notify list by tomorrow, hopefully by noon. I say hopefully, because about 3,000 people here have lost electricity - and even though I have backup now to ensure my kiln cycles will run. I don't have any backup for my computer!!!


I met a lovely young woman online the other day, and after reading her family story I put together a website for her, nothing fancy, but I think it's cute. If you are looking for a baby gift, please visit her site and help her help her family, at the same time http://www.cuddlenoodles.com/ - Isn't the name cute - she came up with the name, all I did was put her words into a website she could use. I had to stay up to watch a kiln cycle anyway, so why not do something fun :)


Well, it is already 10:45 and I still have about 40 beads to clean - so I am off to clean some beadies and then hopefully get to bed without another thunderstorm coming. My poor doggies become so terrified that if another storm comes they are going to climb all over me. The storms have been so severe the last month or so that I called the vet and hopefully she can give me something to help them when a major storm is due. I know I will need to do something for the 4th of July, the fireworks just send them into a tizzy!!! Unfortuantely I have a gung ho neighbor that sets off the biggest display every year - which I actually would enjoy, if it didnt' scare Buster and China so much!


OK - I am rambling - better get back to work!!! I am excited to see what the pendants will look like tomorrow morning!!
Hugs
DeMarie

No comments: