Monday, June 18, 2007

A New Day in the Studio

Take me back to Glitzy Glass Studio Home Page!

Above is a pic of my trusted bead buddies - Buster (left) and China (right) both rescued fur babies

Good Morning! I have finally been able to make two Tree of Life Pendants that I am very happy with. Each one has it's own personality, but they are similar in design. I really enjoy the earth tones in these pendants. There is nothing finer then borosilicate glass when it comes to earthy shades and shine!

Today I will be spending quite a bit of time finishing custom orders and then packing and mailing beads to their new homes. I am thinking of putting up a world map and keeping track of where my little beads travel too. Yesterday a shipment was sent to Israel and last week a few went to Paris - that was so cool!!

Here is a picture of one of the "newly grown" Trees of Life. This pendant will look lovely on a sterling or gold chain, silk cord or even better strung with semi-precious or precious gem stones!


I hope you all have a lovely day. I am off to the torch to see what the fire has to offer today.
Take me back to GG Studio Home Page!

No comments: