Saturday, June 16, 2007

New Credit Card Services in Studio

In order to better serve my designer family. I have added an extra ordering option - you can now order via phone and I will process your credit card for you. Just use the shopping cart and click the Accept Order Button - you will be taken to a page that will allow you to call me and I will personally process your order.

Of course the standard online ordering is still available. So go ahead and feed your bead desires! You can call me at 518-301-0129 to process your order. If I am working at the torch - or if you are in a different time zone and I am sleeping, don't worry, just leave your name and number and I will get back to you asap. My shopping cart system will keep your order safe and sound until I can process it for you.

Return to Glitzy Glass Studio's Home Page

No comments: