Saturday, June 16, 2007

JUNE 16, 2007 What's Going on in Glitzy Glass Studio - Pictures Added Here!!!

Return to Glitzy Glass Home Page


The Studio has been more then busy these past few months - which is a blessing and also a bit stressful as I want to be sure everyone receives their beads in a timely manner. If you find that you are waiting too long be sure to email me. Usually this is because I am adding some goodies to your order! So take heart. Be sure to always let me know if you have a deadline as that is critical to both of us.....

I am especially proud of the fact that I will soon be writing a bi-weekly column for BeadBugle.com - a fantastic online magazine that I have adored for years!! Of course my local bead freinds can still read my columns in The Record in Troy and the surrounding areas.

I have been working on the Tree of Life Pendants and hopefully they will be up for sale by the end of tomorrow - Sunday -

Here is a peek at some past "Trees" Everyone who has purchased a tree has really enjoyed designing with them. They look really pretty on a silk or sterling chain, but putting one with semi precious gemstones or pearls really makes a statement!





Of course I have to share a picture of my Granddaughter Natalie - she is going to be a year old on July 5th - this picture was taken when she was just 7 months old - I can't believe how time just slips by. Being a first time Grandmom is amazing! And soon I will be a Grandmother to two girls - yup - my son and daughter-in-law are expecting another due in September. To save you counting on your fingers and toes, the girls are just 13 months apart - it amazed us all! Gianna will be arriving soon.




Return to the Studio

No comments: