Saturday, March 8, 2008

Finally Back to Blogging

Well it has been a long journey from November until now - as many of you know my brother passed away on Feb. 1, 2008. His journey to live was a long one that began in September. Yet now it feels like such a short time... He passed away in comfort at my home, after celebrating his birthday on January 29th - I will always remember how he enjoyed his birthday meal and how he gave "kudos" to the chef :)

It was a bit difficult to get back into the flow of creating again, but I am now back at the torch and creating. Art can be so comforting. It feels a bit strange not to be able to share my new designs with my bro - but I am sure he takes a bit of time to stop by and give me a bit of inspiration from time to time :).

I am going to be busy, busy, busy at the torch over the weekend and hopefully will have some fun beads to share with all of you by Tuesday. I also received approval to sell on Amazon, which is going to be fun - now you can buy GG beads, while shopping for other things on Amazon :).

Thank you all for the wonderful emails of comfort and support over the last months - it was so appreciated.

Hugs
DeMarie
return to shop for beads

No comments: