Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It's November


For Pete's Sake it's November already - I just can't believe it. Alot has been going on in my life and in the Studio - so I decided to take a bit of time to learn to create something new - BEADED BEADS! I found this wonderful site and was immediately hooked.

Here is my first attempt using the kit that I purchased from Bead Infinitum I had so much fun creating these beads - the instructions were fantastic and the results were truly beautiful! The purple beads are the beads I made using the tutorial from Bead Infinitum - they are called Telstar beads - you just have to go and visit to see all the designs they have - but please be sure to read the copywrite info for your designs.
I made the the sterling silver twirl beads too - they added a nice flair to the design and were fancy enough to hold their own against the beauty of the Telstar Beads!!
OK I am off to the Torch to make glass beads :) - have a great day!


No comments: