Thursday, August 16, 2007

Did I say easy?

Did I say I was going to make an "easy" dinner? Well, it sure as heck wasn't easy! Since I was so busy in the Studio yesterday I decided to make pancakes, eggs and bacon for dinner, this just happens to be my mom's favorite meal (mainly because of the Maple Syrup involved.) Well...the meal turned out to be a mess - I burned the bacon, made the eggs look like some sort of alien mush, in fact I am sure that most prisons serve better eggs, and the pancakes...well let's just say the best part of the meal WAS the Maple Syrup. A total disaster. I should have just trashed the whole thing and served chicken noodle soup!

On a better note I did manage to string up some of the latest designs and I am pretty happy with how they came out. I am taking pictures and they will be up for sale in a few minutes. Whew, I am certainly happy to see this task done.

Okky Dokey - I am off to the Post Office to deliver some more beads - talk to you soon.

No comments: