Thursday, April 17, 2008

GG Studio move is Official

Well folks its official - I have a REAL home in California - I am excited and terrified and happy and ....goodness knows what else. My sister always told me that she started her new life at 50 - and that I would too. Of course I have always been a little bit behind her, so I am starting my new life at 51 lol. This past 6 or 7 months have been a whirlwind for me and now I am off to a whole new life.

I hear that California is alot different then NY. I KNOW the weather is alot different, but I hear that California has its own "culture"....I sure hope I fit in :). Anyway, my new home is simply beautiful!! It even has a pool - an inground pool - something I have always wanted, and never thought I would have...not to mention it has 4 bedrooms and a loft that is really a beautiful office space. Then the best part THREE bathrooms - no more waiting to use a bathroom - one bathroom for each person in the house. Now that is LUXURY!!

I already have "California" plans with my neice Grace - we are going to take our "girl" dogs to the spa - no boy dogs allowed! The doggie spa lets you give your dogs a bath and a facial - lol and they leave with a pretty bow - actually I wouldn't mind that kind of treatment! Anyway, it will be alot of fun :).

I hope to be in touch soon - but, this week I am in California looking over my new home and doing a bit of relaxing....have to admit that I am not quite sure what to do with myself - feels a bit strange to not be at the torch, or cleaning beads or...well you all know what I mean.

I am California Dreamin.....

No comments: